- To raise, mobilize and disburse funds and other resources for the promotion of our objectives.
- To pay school for the vulnerable children.
- To assist in establishing and establishment of schools for the needy.
- To provide relevant education materials for the needy children.
- To organize feeding programs for the needy children in schools.
- To promote and improve the living standards of vulnerable children and guardians particularly supporting their health care food and nutrition and shelter.
- To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of any of the above aims.
- To invest money in the organization not immediately required in any one or more of the modes of investment of trust moneys or such other manner as the Board of the organization may from time to time determine provided that the outcome of such investments shall be generated back to the organization to achieve its objectives